A Partnership Approach
Link DigiCom take a partnership approach with our relationships, developing flexible and high quality solutions to meet the unique requirements of each and every client, whilst maintaining the resources and capacity to support large volume transactions.
Link DigiCom are highly responsive and adaptable to our client’s needs, whilst maintaining comprehensive and up to date data security and privacy protocols. Digicom is also a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) accredited provider.
As consumers increasingly move towards digital channels, e-communications plays a bigger role in today's communications. Email is a cost-effective way to deliver personalised communication that engages your target audience.
- Real Time Messaging - schedule a delivery time for your email
- Personalisation - segment your database and target individuals with personalised content, for optimal campaign results
- Advanced Tracking and Reporting - real time campaign performance data to drive improvements for future campaigns
- Support for both personalised and generic attachments
- Variable "From Addresses" - emails can come from different senders
- Platform Testing - ensures accurate rendering across all email clients
- Spam Testing - maximise email delivery into inboxes
- Responsive Email Design - optimal viewing across a wide range of devices
- Global Server Locations - isolate data into a specific region to comply with local Data Protection laws
- Spam Act compliance - adherence to all elements of the Spam Act
SMS is a reliable and powerful way to send marketing or essential communications, reaching your audience anytime anywhere. SMS messages are delivered by local telecommunications carriers to ensure maximum reliability.
- Send messages to thousands of people in a matter of seconds
- Reach customers wherever they are at any point in time
- Great for last minute offers
- Perfect for appointment reminders
- Secure for password delivery
- 2-way SMS messages allow seamless customer interaction, great for return mail!
Link DigiCom is well-equipped to handle all of your traditional mail communication, on its own as part of a multi-channel campaign. We offer data & multi-channel document composition, digital imaging, mail processing, hand line processing and more.
Link DigiCom use a variety of data processing application software, which enables us to import various file formats. Utilising these software tools and languages, Link DigiCom has the programming capability to perform simple data processing, postage optimisation, de-duplication and keyword drop routines to complex programming builds for multi record structure statement applications and targeted direct mail campaigns.
A variety of formats for text copy, logos and signatures can be accepted for document composition programming from Word, PDF, EPS, JPEG through to native file formats such as InDesign. Our document composition software, PReS, can create from mono through to full colour personalised documents with or without barcodes for Intel mail processing, return mail capture or CTA response management.
Link DigiCom is equipped with high-speed Xerox colour, MICR and black and white printing capabilities. Paper sizes range from A4 to SRA3, simplex or duplex up to 250gsm and specialty stocks such as integrated cards and PIN mailer stock.
Link DigiCom is also equipped with an ultra-high speed, large format, inkjet machine (maximum sheet size of 380mm x 750mm and a maximum sheet thickness of 400gsm), and perfect for that personalised self-mailer. With one pass printing capability, personalising envelopes, flysheets, postcards, brochures and self-mailers, is both an efficient and cost effective solution.
Link DigiCom is equipped with machinery to enable the finishing of your item perfectly. From guillotining to offline cross folding and perforating to inline machine folding, slitting and envelope insertion, we have your requirements covered for envelope sizes DL, DLX, C5 and C4.
Non-intelligent and intelligent mail machine insertion from 1 through to 8 items plus a personalised page is ideal for the bulkier communication pack requirement. Onsite plastic wrapping capabilities are also available for publication mailings and direct mail.
Link DigiCom is equipped with highly experienced hand line staff that can complete mailings manually as per specific job instructions where machine insertion is not possible due to the job specifics.
From printed pile splits or personalized items from varied machinery, they are experienced in all match mail requirements and reconciliation processes. From the application of labels and cards, self-mailer finishing requirements, nesting and literature assembly into folders/kits, our experienced team can fulfil your specific job need.
Link DigiCom can offer a wide range of additional value add services that will complement your current job requirement or ongoing need that will enhance and improve your own current business offering. To list a few, you may require assistance with:
- Database establishment and maintenance;
- Stock procurement and maintenance;
- Return mail management and
- Postal management from the artwork approval process to ensure compliance and highest possible postage rate savings through to lodgement of mail onto the Link DigiCom postage account.
To find out how Link DigiCom can add further value to your organisation, please contact our team to discuss your individual needs.